top of page
spruce up the garage.
one-of-a-kind graphic art posters of your special ride
a refreshingly low-maintenance gift
for the classic car nut in your life.
how does it work?
• Send me a great photo of your car, and I'll turn it into a great poster. This way all the right details unique to your ride will be in all the right places. No fancy camera required, cellphone shots should do just fine.
• Give me as much background info as you can - (year, make, model, edition, nickname, etc.) - and anything you'd like to include that makes your ride unique. Want it drawn with the top down? Now is the time to share any special instructions I should know of before digging in.
• I'll send along a proof for you to approve when it's ready. If you have a minor tweak or edit we'll address it before printing.
• Once I've received the final printed product I'll contact you to arrange delivery.
When choosing a photo, an angle shot from the front fender tends to catch all the best angles and curves of the car and makes for a great poster layout. Not sure? Send a couple of shots and I'll help you pick one.
how MUCH does it cost?
No WD-40 required, just patience!
• Posters are $200 + HST. This covers my time to illustrate your car and assemble all the parts into a unique poster layout, as well as the cost of poster printing. When I review your photos, if it looks like it's going to take a significant amount of extra detail work in order for me to deliver a great product I'll provide you with a more accurate estimate before proceeding.
• Posters are 36" wide by 24" high. If you've got a particular size in mind, let me know and I can customize the artwork to suit. Keep in mind any larger or more unusual sizes may incur an extra charge to print.
• Posters are printed digitally at a professional shop in Halifax, NS. You're supporting local businesses, nice work!
• Framing is not included. Posters will be rolled and packaged and can be arranged for pick-up in the South Shore NS area, or mailed to you via Canada Post for an additional shipping charge.
• Once artwork is approved I'll send you an invoice before proceeding to print. Payment can be made by cash, e-transfer or through PayPal.
bottom of page